Blogs from February 2015
Yes, yes...it's easy to get down about being stuck inside, what with it snowing all. the. time. But there are several projects you can tackle. If you're suffering from late-winter doldrums, pick yourself up and consider some of these projects.
- If you haven't already, insulate and wrap exterior pipes and faucets.
- Clear snow from roof safely to ensure proper drainage with gutters.
- Dig out downspouts to allow draining when melting occurs.
- Check that dryer furnace vents are cleared of snow.
- Schedule carpet and tile cleaning.
- Touch up trim and wall paint where scuffs have occurred.
- Paint that guest or bathroom you've been meaning to; just allow for proper air circulation.
- While fall and spring are great times to check carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, any time is a good time to make sure they're in working order.
Boost Your Mood
- Embrace the winter weather and try a new outdoor exercise routine: snow shoeing? Cross country skiing?
- Cultivate an...
Kruse Home Improvement recently redid the company website. We love that it's more current and gives us a lot of control over the content. One nice change is the fact that this blog is now housed on the KHI site, rather than on another platform. Want to know what else is new? Check out Jumpstart: Design, Development & Brand's client porfolio, featuring KHI! Read the write- up here.READ MORE >